Display Energy Certificates DEC

Commercial Energy Surveyor.co.uk can provide Display Energy Certificates and the associated information required for the public sector to meet their legal requirements. DECs can be supplied directly by our Commercial Energy Assessors with the connected advisory report.

Display Energy Certificates are now ‘required’ for all buildings with a total useful floor area over 1,000m2 that are occupied in whole or part by public authorities and by institutions providing public services to a large number of persons and therefore frequently visited by those persons.

We provide Display Energy Certificates (DECs) to local authority buildings including:

  • Leisure centres
  • Museums
  • Court buildings
  • Hospitals
  • Police buildings
  • Courts and prisons
  • Places of education

Further Display Energy Certificates (DEC) infomation can be found on our extensive information and frequently asked questions pages.

You will also find the latest related articles written by us and other leading related industry professionals within our Commercial Energy Blog.

If you are unsure whether your building requires a Display Energy Certificate we have also provided links to the Government’s guidance within our resource pages.